1. The top most accessed property on the site over the past month isn't in fact a property at all, it's a Swedish syndicate. It is telling in these difficult times that people are looking for very stable areas suffering as little as possible from the current economic downturn. Sweden checks all the boxes at the moment. You'll find this property listing here.
2. Second up is also a Swedish listing, except this one is a monster 6 bed timber house for the princely sum of just €54k. You can see the attraction really. You can find the details here.
3. For number 3 we're moving off to Spain's Costa Blanca. Casa Maribel is a three bed property between Javea and Denia for €330k. You'll find further info on it here.
4. In fourth place you'll find our first privately owned property which featured in the January newsletter. Located in the Apollonia Beach complex in Sozopol, Bulgaria, this two bed apartment will set you back €107k. If you're interested there is more information here.
5. Last, but not least, at number five we find a fine holiday villa in Davenport, Florida. The price for this three bed, two bath property has been dropped considerably to €160k. You'll find full details on the property here.
It is interesting to note that all of the most popular properties have featured either on our homepage (as Premium Properties) or on our monthly newsletter. If you would like your property to feature so it is exposed to more traffic then give Tara a call, you'll find her contact details over there on the right hand side of the page.
For a selection of property from around the world click here.
For a listing of agents selling overseas property click here.
For independent articles on overseas property click here.
For advice on purchasing property overseas click here.
For news on the world of overseas property click here.
For new releases and product updates from agents around the world click here.For a list of upcoming overseas property exhibitions around the country click here.